Why should I join the Association
Please consider a $30 donation for the upkeep of our entrance sign and island maintenance which gives a good first impression to our community. Your support funds: community events, annual state fees, monthly water bills, the annual newsletter, postage and also builds a sense of community. Click here to join or renew.

When is Garbage collected?
The current pickup day for household garbage is each Wednesday. Yard trash and recycled items is each Friday.

Is this a safe neighborhood?
In a word, yes. However, don't let your guard down, keep your eyes open and watch out for your neighbor. Year in year out we're told by the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office to keep doors closed and locked.

What is the School Calendar?
Current St. Johns County School calendar.

What is the School Bus Route/Schedule?
Current St. Johns County School bus routes.

Where is the public beach?
Beach public parking (in St. Johns County) is available, approx six miles south off of A1A, at Micklers and A1A. There is also parking 12 miles south off A1A at Guana River State Park further south. Alternatively, the JAX Beach is approx 5 miles from Dolphin Cove on First Street. There are many public parking lots along the way. Check to see if there is a parking fee, make sure to lock your car doors and do not leave valuables.

What are the hurricane evacuation routes?
Before leaving...be prepared! Get cash, gas, etc. Secure your home and bring your beaches resident pass so you are permitted to return. Our evacuation route is north on A1A, the west on JTB, to I-95 or points west. FMI see, disaster_planning.

Hurricane Info - Disaster Supply Kit
Click here for several disaster checklists from the National Hurricane Center.

What is our hurricane zone?
Check the Know Your Zone web page. Here also is county wide map.

Where is the Post Office?
Less than four miles south off A1A at 130 Corridor Rd, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL (Just off CR 210 near A1A).

How do I report a lost or found animal?
Check with neighbors and our Facebook page for lost and found pets. Call St. Johns County Animal Control at 904-209-0746 FMI.

Where can I adopt a pet?
Call the St. Johns County Animal Control, at 904-209-0746. This is a great video to help you get started with adoption.

How do I discard construction debris?
Construction and Demolition Debris is accepted at Nine Mile C&D Landfill on International Golf Pkwy, 904-825-2105, or Waste Pro Transfer Station off SR 207, 904-819-1738. Or consider renting a dumpster.

How do I dispose of unwanted medications?
Bring meds, in original container to Ponte Vedra Beach Sheriff Annex at Mickler's Landing (1108 A1A N Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082). Call them at 904-209-2215 if you have sharps, nuclear meds or thermometers.

Where do I take paint and similar items?
Free drop off at the Transfer Station, 250 North Stratton Road St. Aug. M - F, 7am - 6pm, Sat, 7am - 1pm. Do not take items the Fire Stations. TPC usually hosts pickups in the Fall and Spring.

Why is there no traffic light at Dolphin & A1A?
The traffic light question is asked every year... A light is not feasible due to flow and distance between lights. If you do not want to deal with this intersection, use the Marlin (north entrance) light.

Best route to the Jaguars?
JTA operates the Gameday Xpress

How is the St. Johns county doing financially?
St. Johns County's credit rating is AA+ due to our strong economy, per capita buying power, low unemployment rate, optimistic expenditure savings, revenue increase projections, strong liquidity and more.

Anymore county info I should know?
Check the St. Johns county website.

How do I rent our park pavillion?
The park pavilion is available on a first come - first serve. Public events require reservations, call the county at 904-209-0333 for more information.

Who is on the board?

Mark Nickerson, President
Eileen Tondreault, Vice President
Ronda McCoy, Treasurer
Karen Nickerson, Secretary
Justin Sencer, Membership
Beth Muller, Events

Does the Association have Bylaws?

What is your email?
Here is our email and mail form.

How can I report a code violations?
Try asking the other party to modify their situation. If that does not work, use the St. Johns County PRIDE SYSTEM.

Where are tags & licenses obtained?
Obtain or renew your tag or license at the county office located at 151 Sawgrass Corners Drive Ponte Vedra Beach, Call 904-209-2250 for hours and services.

Is this a safe website?

Yes, this site and it's parent "dolphincovepvb.com" have been ad-free since 2007! All code has been handwritten and is free of tracking, bots and malware.

What is the PV Concert Hall?
The PV Concert Hall is a performing arts facility located on A1A nine miles south. Also checkout the St Augustine Amphitheatre.

Are you interested in volunteering?
At a recent community meeting our former Commissioner Blocker stated that the county needs volunteeers with fresh ideas to serve on volunteer Boards and Committees. These are important advisory groups that make a real difference. Checkout, CurrentVacancies for a list of vacancies then call (904) 209-0300 for more information or to obtain an application.

What is the PVZAB?
The PVZAB (Ponte Vedra Zoning and Adjustment Board) reviews and makes zoning recommendations for our community. FMI, checkout PVZAB web page.

Have a calendar for Boards and Commissions?
Yes! Click here for the Board and Commission Calendar.

Click here for a annotated map of county commission districts.